Sunday, January 11, 2009

Day 4

Hello avid readers.

If you know well, you know that something always happens to me...Well, along with the Santa stories!It all started with my two bus trips out to Kellyville today. Well, nothing actually happened on those trips, and I actually made it there early! I was at the security office @ 10:13am to stick it up Tibor's arse.

But, Tibor wasn't there, it was his day off. One of the other security guards I had come across was sitting there, but he didn't have the keys to my change room...so we go wandering around the centre, that is like a T intersection. Finally, we find him wandering around the car park?!

Up til now I thought tibor was a nightmare to deal with, he's nothng compared to the guard today. Now, I'm not a racsist person (shut up everyone), but this guy was painful. He was South African/Nigerian or close to those nationalities and didn't speak nor understand english very well. When the other guard told him to unlock the office for me he took me up about 3 flights of stairs to some random room?! Then it took me 5 minutes to explain that this WASN'T the room I was meant to be in and that my room was near the loading dock...Fast forward to 10:36am, and i'm finally in my changing room with my little suit and a new box of chocolates I'm about to get dressed when the security guard says "Oh, shit!" Somehow, he had got the key stuck in the lock and was at it like a cat with a ball of wool trying to get the key out...What the...?! So, while he's stuffing around like a teen trying to open his first condom, I went about unpacking the my chocolates and putting then into my Santa Sack, preparing my costume and just getting in the zone...LOL

10:48am FINALLY!!! Aftercalling the other guard the key is freed from the lock and I have 12 minutes to get into my Santa suit, have my final swig of Coke Zero for 20 minutes and get on the floor to spread christmas cheer! I took me 13 minutes...Oops! Oh well.Alright, enough of the basic setting the scene stuff, here's what you all came here for...floor happenings! And, today's are fantastic!

1. Shane Lucas Paxton (6 years old), asked Santa for a see-saw. When I asked him why he wanted one his reply was "SO I can put my sister on it. jump on the other end and send her to the moon!" He also asked for a telescope, but I didn't ask why he wanted that incase it was so he could watch his sister splat into the moon or something.

2. A girl asked for a butterscoth dog. There's a toy on the market at the moment called Biscut the Dog. And it barks, walks, sits, etc... But, butterscoth, i'm not to sure. Maybe it's a new way to sell alcohol to kids?!

3. One of the fathers there today came up to me with his kids after my break when I returned to the floor and started saying some forward things to me like, "You must be hot under all that, why don't you come back to our place when you finsih and we can go for a swim." Ummmm, now he might've been attractive, and verging on a DILF. But, eeewwwww...he was cracking on to SANTA!

4. during one of my many floor walks I noticed some of the chocolates I had been handing out were white-ish. Which means one of two things:
1. they've melted and re-set...and due to the heat out there, I'm sure that's the reason. But,
2. They're off! I'd love for them to be off just so all those little kids go home and spew all over their xmas presents...Merry guy aren't I?

5. The lady at donut King gave me the photo of us form the other day and realised something...The girl I thought that was pinching my arse wasn't her at all...it was the other girl...Oops! and, I look like my father in that suit! AAARRRGGGGH!

6. And, I wanna give a shout out to the ladies at the chemist that saved me a piece of home made rocky road. These ladies were very friendly, and when I went back to get my RR during one of my breaks we had a great chat about xmas and a good bitch about customers and children wanting EVERYTHING!!

7. Speaking of everything. there two kids that followed me around for near to an hour and a half "adding" requests to their list everytime another child asked for something, they wanted it. In the end I said to them "You can ask for it, doesn't mean you are going to get it" It worked cause they stayed away after that! Well people, I have one more day of Santa to go, so hopefully tomorrow is full of stories for you all.

Goodnight xx

No comments:

Post a Comment